How does it work?
- Adding line breaks to separate code blocks
- Indenting code to show structure and hierarchy
- Removing unnecessary whitespace and comments
- Adding spaces around operators and keywords for clarity
With these formatting rules in place, your code will be much easier to read and work with.
Faster debugging: When your code is formatted correctly, it's much easier to identify and fix errors. This can speed up the debugging process and help you get your projects completed more quickly.
- Click the "Beautify Code" button.
- Wait a few seconds for the tool to analyze and format your code.
- Copy the formatted code and use it in your projects.